We have decided to postpone Camp Celebrate to August 9-14th at Camp YNOAH. We know that right now every week matters, we are receiving new data and best practices by the day and we felt that the later we could push CC, the safer we can make camp for all those attending.
During the week of camp, we, along with camp YNOAH will be complying with restrictions and guidelines given to them by the American Camp Association, will be working to maintain good hygiene practices, and maintaining any state mandates regarding group sizes and appropriate distance guides. We will also be the ONLY people at the camp (no residence camps or day camps will be taking place this week).
We will make a final decision 2 weeks before camp, July 26th if Camp Celebrate 2020 will take place and will notify all families (if camp is canceled, full refunds will be given to all).
If your family decides against attending Camp Celebrate 2020, we want to respect that decision by refunding your full payment. If this is the route that you decide, please notify me via email before July 15th.
We want to reassure you that camper and staff safety are at the forefront of our minds when making decisions regarding Camp Celebrate for this year. Fr. Larry and Fr. Scott are working closely with us to monitor this situation and these decisions.
If you have already registered, please see an email sent by Jennifer Martin on 5/12/20 to fill out a form.
A WEEK AT CAMP
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT
If signed up and paid before March 15th
After March 15th
For families registering 3 or more campers